Kid-Friendly Summer Activities in Wisconsin Dells
Summer in the Midwest has started hot, and we all have summer vacations on our minds. Planning a family trip to Wisconsin Dells is the perfect way to escape this summer. Cool off at one of the famous waterparks or take a Safari Train Ride at Timbavati Wildlife Park. Wisconsin Dells is a popular tourist destination, but thankfully you can steer clear of packed hotels when you rent a property with Sand County Vacation Rentals. Experience some of these Wisconsin Dells kid-friendly activities during your summer getaway.
Spend a Day at the Water Parks
- Noah’s Ark Water Park: Come and visit America’s largest waterpark, which features an endless river, three children’s play areas, wave pools, thrilling waterslides, and group rafting rides. Buy your tickets now and start planning your Wisconsin Dells vacation.
- Kalahari Indoor Waterpark: There are several ways to experience the thrills of this waterpark. Choose between the Indoor Water Park, Zambezi Outdoor Water Park, or Tom Foolerys Adventure Park. The kids will love the Kalahari Carousel and zipping down the Wild Wildebeest tube slide.
- Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park: There are four separate parks to visit at Mt. Olympus, including an Indoor Water Park and Theme Park, Outdoor Water Park, and Theme Park. There are dozens of kid-friendly rides, including the pegasus roller coaster and kiddie go-kart tracks.
Visit Exciting Animals
- Wisconsin Deer Park: A unique opportunity for the family to experience nature awaits at Wisconsin Deer Park. This hands-on, educational petting zoo features over 100 deer and wildlife. Stroll on the trails and keep an eye out for elk, bison, various deer species, goats, horses, emus, and more!
- Timbavati Wildlife Park: Make a stop at Timbavati Wildlife Park and witness over 400 animals from 70 different species. This is the perfect family activity to see an incredible range of animals, from arctic foxes to giraffes. We recommend taking the Safari Train Ride for the best opportunity to see and interact with the animals at the park.
Hands-On Family Fun
- Tommy Bartlett Exploratory: Don’t miss out on 175 interactive activities for the family that explore space and science at Tommy Bartlett Exploratory. Visit an authentic Russian Space Station MIR core module. Embark into space during your Wisconsin Dells vacation.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not!: Explore the bizarre collection of oddities at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Behold a six-legged crow and a picture made of toaster crumbs! Three floors hold over 200 artifacts that are guaranteed to be weird and entertaining for the whole family.