Warm Up with Wisconsin Dells Indoor Activities
Sometimes the cold of Wisconsin winters forces us to stay inside and hibernate. But, don't start your hibernation just yet; there are endless ways to have fun away from the cold in Wisconsin Dells. Families will love solving quests at the escape rooms and the thrilling rides at Tom Foolery's Adventure Park. At the same time, adults can spend their time in the Dells sampling wine and relaxing at the local spas. Take a break from the cold with these Wisconsin Dells indoor activities. Stay in the heart of the Dells with Sand County Vacation Rentals, and you will have access to a world of adventures right outside your door.
Family-Friendly ActivitiesWisconsin Dells is an excellent place to spend a family vacation year-round. When the snow covers the landscape, you can take the fun inside at the waterparks, escape rooms, and amusement parks.
- Indoor Water Parks: The waterpark capital of the world keeps the fun going year-round at Chula Vista Resort, Kalahari Resort, and Wilderness Resort.
- Escape Rooms: Your family can put your critical thinking skills to the test with the interactive escape rooms in the Dells. Choose from various missions at Elusive Escape Rooms and Booby Trap Escape Rooms.
- Tommy Bartlett Exploratory: This science center features over 175 interactive exhibits where kids can learn about science and the world around them.
- Indoor Amusement Parks: If you are looking for indoor entertainment with fun rides, bowling, arcades, and more, then visit Tom Foolery's Adventure Park or Knuckleheads.
Wisconsin Dells Indoor Activities for AdultsEven though Wisconsin Dells is known for its family-friendly attractions, there is plenty of fun to be had for adults. Whether you want to catch a live concert or play games at an arcade, there are Wisconsin Dells indoor activities for everyone!
- Palace Theater: Attend a live concert or theatre production at the local theater.
- Wineries: The Dells area is home to several wineries where you can sample a variety of wines while enjoying scenic landscapes. Fawn Creek Winery, Wollersheim, and Baraboo Bluff Winery are open year-round.
- Spa Day: Soothe your mind-body, and soul at Sundara Spa with facials, massages, body treatments, and salt room therapy.
- Asgard Underworld Arcade Bar: Arcades are not just for kids! You can play classic games like Pac-man, Frogger, and Donkey Kong while enjoying signature drinks at Asgard.