Plan the Perfect Wisconsin Dells Bachelor Party
For decades, Wisconsin Dells has been widely recognized as an elite family-time destination. However, thanks to its jovial nightlife, outdoor recreational opportunities, and excellent lodging options, a Wisconsin Dells bachelor party is an increasingly enticing proposition. Whether it be your wedding or that of a close friend or relative, such a milestone calls for an unforgettable celebration. With so many fun and exciting things to do in Wisconsin Dells, the toughest part of executing an incredible bash is deciding where to stay and what to do for the momentous occasion. Thankfully, Sand County Vacation Rentals has you covered with a wide selection of Wisconsin cabin rentals and the inside scoop on the best bachelor party ideas to ensure the most memorable shindig this side of the Wisconsin River.
Things to Do for a Wisconsin Dells Bachelor PartyWhether it’s go kart racing or laser tag, Wisconsin Dells has a plethora of fun and exciting activities to help give any groom the time of his life. To assist with the planning, below we share some of the best bachelor party ideas in Wisconsin Dells. Here are some of our favorites:
- Adare Go Carts boasts Wisconsin Dells’ fastest track and is sure to be a fun-filled way to rekindle your youthful spirit.
- Trappers Turn Golf Club offers unrivalled leisure and competition with special group rates and private dining options. Otherwise, there are several other traditional golf options as well as mini golf for those who don’t take themselves too seriously on the fairways.
- Chalet Lanes & Lounge offers a one-of-a-kind bowling experience with nightly events, pro shop, and dining.
- Whether you like beer, wine, or spirits there are a seemingly endless number of unique breweries, wineries, and distillers to help you let loose and shake the pre-wedding jitters.
- Axe throwing is an increasingly popular Wisconsin Dells bachelor party activity and the folks at Asgard Axe Throwing will “unleash your inner Viking!”
- Fort Dells Laser Ops Compound offers an adrenaline-fueled test of endurance and fortitude without the pain associated with messy paintballs. Nothing builds camaraderie like a good old-fashioned wargame.