MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE/NO PROM PARTIES OR UNDERAGE PARTIES ALLOWED
- Advance reservations are required and may be made by phone, email, web site, or in person.
- Two (2) night minimum on ALL reservations - Three (3) night minimum on holidays. Some select properties require a Four (4) night minimum at all times.
- Some homes and cottages are limited to weekly rentals during the summer season.
- No refunds for early departures.
- All rates are subject to state and local taxes.
- All Renters must be 21 years of age.
A 50% deposit is required when making a reservation and the balance is due 30 days prior to date of arrival. Deposit refundable if reservation is canceled 30 days prior to arrival date less a 10% processing fee ($30 minimum).
Reservations are confirmed by mail or email.
WE GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION.
If you are not satisfied upon seeing your unit, we will make every attempt to find you a satisfactory unit or will refund your payment less a 10% processing fee.
Please note: We have done everything possible to assure accuracy of the description of our rental properties; however, we cannot be held responsible for printing errors, changes in furnishings by owners or equipment failure, etc.
- Service and Handling Charge $35.00 per unit
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT WAIVER
$25.00 Damage Deposit Waiver per unit. The non-refundable damage deposit waiver will relieve you of costs for all unintentional and incidental damage to the property and its contents.
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT WAIVER
Does not cover intentional damage, missing items and excessive cleaning (we will contact you immediately if there is a problem not covered by the waiver).
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT
Some homes require a Damage Deposit in the place of the Waiver
- We routinely do not accept group reservation requests for more than two units.
- Motors are not allowed on boats provided with cottages. Boats available summer season only.
- PET POLICY
In most units pets are strictly forbidden. However, we do now have a growing number of units where dogs are welcome. Inquire on availability of these units. No more than 2 dogs allowed per reservation and the Sand County staff must know they are there. A $100 pet fee will be required for the dog.
- Quiet Zone Area. These homes are in quiet residential areas that will not tolerate noise after 10 PM. We cannot allow DJ's and/or live music at any of our rental properties. No tents, campers or RV's are allowed at any property at any time.
- Prices subject to change.
ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING PER WISCONSIN STATE LAW. There will be a minimum charge of $300 if evidence of smoking is found in the unit.
FOR ALL RESERVATIONS MADE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF ARRIVAL, GUESTS NEED TO PICK UP
KEYS AND PROVIDE PAYMENT DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS.