Escape the Hotels for Spring Break in Wisconsin Dells
Even though there is still plenty of snow on the ground, we’re already thinking about spring break in Wisconsin Dells, and we hope you are too! While it may seem incomprehensible today, it’s only a matter of weeks until we’ll be gleefully reveling in warmer weather and sunshine. As such, we at Sand County Service Company would like to invite you to join us as we celebrate another changing season bringing joyful and lasting memories. Spring Break in Wisconsin Dells isn’t your typical spring retreat. With a seemingly infinite number of things to do in Wisconsin Dells, it’s no surprise that so many Midwestern friends and families choose our neck of the woods to kick off the sunniest time of the year.
Spring to Wisconsin DellsA Wisconsin Dells spring break might not be the first thing that comes to mind when pondering a spring retreat, but for those living in or around Madison, Milwaukee, or Chicago, heading up to the Dells is a much more cost-effective alternative! Further enticing visitors to a Wisconsin Dells spring break, there is a healthy supply of fun activities that many can enjoy, no matter how old they are. To help acclimate you to some of the most prominent warm-season activities, we put together a fun list of things to do in Wisconsin Dells for your upcoming getaway.
7 Fun Things to Do for a Wisconsin Dells Spring BreakOne of the most influential factors that make Wisconsin Dells a feasible four-season getaway destination is the many activities and attractions. From go-karts to fishing, the fun just never ends! Without further delay, here are some of the best things to do for spring break in Wisconsin Dells:
- B & H Trout Fishing & Bait Shop is your all-in-one stop for bait, tackle, and catch-to-keep trout fishing.
- Dells Adventure Park is a local staple and the perfect place for anyone looking to test their might and endurance on their regionally famous ropes course. They also have duck tours and an adrenaline-pumping zipline. If you can’t decide, you can always build out an Epic Mix bundle!
- Winery and brewery tours have drastically increased in popularity and give adult vacationers the perfect opportunity to sample some of the Dell’s most delectable libations.
- Chalet Lanes & Lounge is an excellent place to have fun if there is rain in the forecast.
- Country Bumpkin Farm Market is a place for friends and family to gather for fresh produce, outdoor activities, and furry friends like donkeys, llamas, and ponies. Be sure to bring the youngsters to the Lil’ Bumpkin Play Village and Petting Farm.
- Devil’s Lake State Park, just outside of Wisconsin Dells, provides a gamut of outdoor recreation opportunities like biking, kayaking, hiking, fishing, and even rock climbing!
- Canyon Creek Riding Stables is a must-stop for any equine enthusiast, but you don’t have to be a wrangler to enjoy this family-friendly stable and petting zoo.