MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE/NO PROM PARTIES OR UNDERAGE PARTIES ALLOWED
- Advance reservations are required and may be made by phone, email, web site or in person.
- Two (2) night minimum on ALL reservations - Three (3) night minimum on holidays. Some select properties require a Four (4) night minimum at all times.
- Some homes and cottages are limited to weekly rentals during the summer season.
- No refunds for early departures.
- All rates are subject to state and local taxes.
- All Renters must be 21 years of age.
A 50% deposit is required when making a reservation and the balance is due 30 days prior to date of arrival. Deposit refundable if reservation is canceled 30 days prior to arrival date less a 10% processing fee ($30 minimum).
Reservations are confirmed by mail or email.
WE GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION.
If you are not satisfied upon seeing your unit, we will make every attempt to find you a satisfactory unit or will refund your payment less a 10% processing fee.
Please note: We have done everything possible to assure accuracy of the description of our rental properties; however, we cannot be held responsible for printing errors, changes in furnishings by owners or equipment failure, etc.
- Service and Handling Charge $35.00 per unit
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT WAIVER
$25.00 Damage Deposit Waiver per unit. The non-refundable damage deposit waiver will relieve you of costs for all unintentional and incidental damage to the property and its contents.
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT WAIVER
Does not cover intentional damage, missing items and excessive cleaning (we will contact you immediately if there is a problem not covered by the waiver).
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT
Some homes require a Damage Deposit in the place of the Waiver
- We routinely do not accept group reservation requests for more than two units.
- Motors are not allowed on boats provided with cottages. Boats available summer season only.
- PET POLICY
In most units pets are strictly forbidden. However, we do now have a growing number of units where pets are welcome. Inquire on availability of these units. No more than 2 pets allowed per reservation and the Sand County staff must know they are there. A $100 pet fee will be required for the pet.
- Quiet Zone Area. These homes are in quiet residential areas that will not tolerate noise after 10 PM. We cannot allow DJ's and/or live music at any of our rental properties. No tents, campers or RV's are allowed.
- Prices subject to change.
****EFFECTIVE JULY 5, 2010: ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING PER WISCONSIN STATE LAW. There will be a minimum charge of $300 if evidence of smoking is found in the unit.