|V acation R entals for all
Sand County Service Company
116 W Munroe Avenue
PO Box 409
Lake Delton, WI 53940
Telephone: 800-VAC-SPOT (800-822-7768)
he following information may be helpful in planning your vacation:
- Linens, a basic supply of towels, hand soap, and bathroom tissue are provided. We suggest you bring your own beach and pool towels, dish soap, paper towels, coffee filters and other convenience items.
- FAX service, firewood, etc. all available at the Sand County Service Company office.
- We will make golf and restaurant reservations.
- Our office is available for EMERGENCY messages.
- Daily maid service is available upon request at a reduced rate.
- After your third stay with us you will automatically be enrolled in
our Frequent Guest Club.
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT WAIVER
$20.00 Damage Deposit Waiver
per unit. The non-refundable damage deposit waiver will relieve you of costs
for all unintentional and incidental damage to the property and its contents.
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT WAIVER
Does not cover intentional damage, missing items
and excessive cleaning (we will contact you immediately if there is a problem
not covered by the waiver).
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT
Some homes require a Damage Deposit in the place of the Waiver
- SERVICE AND HANDLING CHARGE
All homes and condos require a $30 service charge
- ADAVANCED DEPOSIT
A 50% deposit is required with a reservation request. Advance Deposit is refundable if reservation is cancelled 2 weeks prior to arrival date (less a 10% processing fee - $30 minimum).
Reservations are confirmed by mail.
- Advance reservations are required and may be made by phone or in person.
- Two night minimum on all reservations - Three night minimum on holidays.
- Some homes and cottages are limited to weekly rentals during the summer season.
- No refunds for early departures.
- All rates are subject to state and local taxes.
- We routinely do not accept group reservation requests for more than two units.
- Motors are not allowed on boats provided with cottages. Boats available summer season only.
- In most units pets are strictly forbidden. However, we do now have a growing number of units where pets are welcome. Inquire on availability of these units. No more than two pets allowed per reservation and the Sand County staff must know they are there. A $50 damage waiver will be required when pets are included.
- The quiet zone area sign means that the home is in a quiet residential area that will not
tolerate noise after 10PM.
We Guarantee your Satisfaction. If you are not completely
satisfied upon seeing your unit, we will refund your deposit (less a $30
ur Guests say we're the
"We love the amenities and comfort of this condo. The proximity to downtown Wisconsin Dells is an added bonus.
Your friendly and responsive responsive service makes you feel like a family member rather then a tourist from out of town.
We can't say enough good things about your staff and service!" R.K - Chicago, IL 6/11
"Thank you for allowing us to stay at your beautiful house. The view was great and the atmosphere was peaceful.
We had a magnificent time here in Wisconsin Dells!" P.P - Ferdinand, IN 7/11
"Everyone was very pleasant and easy to deal with. We loved the house" M.G - Polo, IL 7/11
Click Here to view all of are units
Vacation Home Rentals/
Guest & Reservation Info/